The D2™ uses four modes for assessment, intervention and training routines.
- Proactive – Lights stay on until user hits them.
- Reactive – Lights move at pre-set speeds to add challenge.
- Scan – Lights move on light board to exercise saccadic pursuit and eye muscles.
- Reaction Test –Baseline tests for both visual and motor reaction in 6 unique ways.
Track progress with objective quantitative data reporting that measures:
- Target hit rate and reaction time scores
- Extensive graphs and charts for each quadrant and ring
- Text reports for print and PDF export
- Detail for each target showing visual deficit areas
Individualized training and treatment
Cutting edge technology, design and software facilitates customization for:
- 4 quadrants of light targets
- 5 rings of lights from the direct to peripheral visual fields
- Light speed and color (red or green)
- Percentage of green or red lights used
- Light Board height adjustment
The D2™ Difference
- FDA Cleared device incorporating independent research findings
- T-Scope with numbers, letters, words, scrolling text, math and icons
- 4’ x 4’ shape of the D2™ tests the entire visual field, unlike rectangular devices
- Raised, tactile targets (no flat screen) for a realistic user experience
Training, independent research and protocol development are all on-going