- A membership card and club number will be issued to each member of the club once the member’s application has been received and first month payment has been processed.
- Each member will be required to present his/her membership card at the front desk during each visit to the club. At times, we may request members to show additional identification .
- Members of the club will be allowed to change their membership by coming into membership services. Changes must be done by the 25th of the month. There might be a conversion fee that must be paid at the time of the change.
- Expulsion / Suspension — Any member may be expelled or suspended by the management. Cause for expulsion may consist of violation of any regulation of the club or house rules, or of any conduct which ,in the opinion of the management, is contrary to the welfare, good order and character of the club
- Members area allowed to bring in 3 free guests per year. After those 3 passes are used you can bring guest by paying the guest fee of $10.00 per guest / per visit. There is a guest fee of $5.00 for children under the age of 14. This does not include the use of the CAC- Youth CAC is a $10.00 fee. Guests without members are required to pay a $15 guest fee
- Lost card — a fee of $5.00 is charged to replace membership card
- Memberships cannot be sold but can be transferred.
8. Pad locks are not to remain on the lockers over night
9. Towels are for sales at the front desk for $10.00
Health and Safety
- NO-RUNNING in the pool deck area.
- All persons must take a shower before entering the pool, spas, and sauna units.
- Admission is refused to all persons having a contagious diseases or infection condition such as a cold, fever, ringworm, skin lesions, ear discharge etc. (state law) All first-aid dressings should be removed prior to re-entering the pool.
- The regulation of the state provides that no food, drinks, etc. shall be allowed in the pool area; also no glassware, china, or other breakable material shall be carried into the pool deck or sun area. Smoking is not permitted in any part of the gym or pool area.
- No one under the age of 12 is allowed to swim alone unless supervised by an adult. An adult is classified as 16 years old or older and/or sitter approved by WS68Fast Sports staff.
- Children using the pool must bet toilet trained or must wear disposable swimming diaper.
- Unnecessary expectoration, spouting of water, roughness, tag games ,etc. will not be permitted. No running, pushing, wrestling, snapping towels or causing undue disturbance in or around the pool area.
- Swimming accessories will only be allowed when the pool is not crowded.
- Lap Lanes are for lap swimming only, not for playing.
10.Staff members upon visual scrutiny retain the right to refuse admission to anyone, and/or eject anyone who is, in their opinion, in violation of the rules, regulations or health standards of the club.
Fitness Center Rules
- Members and guests are expected to comply with the established rules and regulations. Adults are responsible for compliance with these rules by their children. Dependent children must always be supervised by a member parent. No child under the age of 14 is permitted in the cardiovascular room or the free weight area unless they have attended or youth fitness certification.
- All members are encouraged to have a physical examination before they join the club. If you have had any medical problems in the past, we do require approval from a physician before any strenuous exercise is commenced.
- While exercising, shirt and shoes are mandatory at all times.
- Members should not lift alone or unsupervised.
- A warm-up period of low intensity exercise of 5 to 10 minutes including stretching exercises should proceed all periods of strenuous exercises such as weight training, racquetball, running, swimming, etc.
- Members should be instructed with the proper method and technique of using the weight equipment, as well as be educated as to the maximum limit of exercise duration and intensity for each individual present physical fitness level.
- A member who has had a period of illness prior to coming to 68 Inside Sports or feels ill should refrain from any type of strenuous exercise until they have consulted their physician.
- Members, dependents and guests use the fitness are a facilities at their own risk.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the fitness are a except for water bottles.
10.There is a limit of 30 minutes on the exercise equipment if other members are waiting. Sign up for a machine on the waiting list boards in the CV room.
Children’s Activity Center
- Junior members up to age 13 can use the CAC free of charge during operating hours.
- Non-members children are $10.00 for the first 2 hour child.
- There is a time limit of 2 hours per day for those children on a year of age and older. A 75 minutes time limit per day for children under one year of age.
- Please see other regulations for CAC in their hand book.
- Only white or non-scuff soled shoes are permitted in the gym.
- Food is not permitted in the gym.
- No metal or glass containers are allowed in the gym.
- Only basketball, Soccer balls or volleyballs are allowed in the gym.
- No swearing, spitting, gum, dunking, or intentional fouls.
- Please follow the rules M-F winners out games go to 21 by 2’s and 3’s
- Can go shirts and skins or lights and dark shirts
- We reserves the right to schedule courts for leagues, lessons or tournaments if needed.
Racquetball or Basketball Court Reservation Policy
- Court reservation maybe made “one” week in advance by phone or in person.
- All players and guests must check in at the front desk. Courts will be held until 10 minutes after the hour.
- Loaner racquets are available at the front desk.
- Were serves the right to schedule courts for leagues, lessons or tournaments if needed.