68’s has three basketball courts available for member use, rentals, pick-up basketball games, clinics, camps and tournaments. Enjoy shooting hoops with your family, pick-up games times are set, or sign up for camps and clinics with experienced coaches. Court availability varies.
Adult Pick-Up Basketball Monday- Friday
Members and Non-Members can enjoy pick-up games during the following listed session times:
Mid Day Sessions: Monday – Friday 11:00am to 2:00pm
Non-Members will need to pay our standard guest fee – $15 without a member escort and $10 when accompanied by a member.
Download our App to get $5.00 guest updates
Youth Basketball Clinics
Basketball clinics and camps are designed to teach the basic skills of basketball. All players will work on dribbling, passing, defense and shooting as well as footwork and court positioning. For more information regarding any basketball classes or lessons please contact Christina at email@example.com
Camps and Clinics
Summer Basketball Camps
Want to play some basketball as well as work on your quickness and vertical!
Join us for our first ever All DAY SUMMER BASKETBALL CAMP AND MORE.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundamental Basketball Clinics
The 68’s Fundamental Basketball Clinics will begin on the first Sunday in June (June 2nd) and run on Sundays at 68’s Fitness Club with the last session being the last Sunday in August (August 27th).
To make sure we have a reversible for your son by June 2nd, we are asking that you register online or otherwise give a firm indication that he will be in attendance by Monday, May 22nd.
- 11 sessions (1 ½ hours on Sunday afternoons that includes strength & agility)
- Beginning the first Sunday in June (June 4th)
- Ending the last Sunday in August (August 26th)
- No clinics on July 2nd or August 20th
- Rising 2nd, 3rd & 4th graders
- Strength & Agility: 3:30 – 4:00
- Basketball Fundamentals: 4:00-5:00
- Rising 5th & 6th graders
- Strength & Agility: 4:30 – 5:00
- Basketball Fundamentals: 5:00 – 6:00
- $150 payment. We can prorate if we know dates beforehand and will honor the proration until the beginning of the 4th week then move to a drop-in fee if not paid. It is $30 more this year to include strength & agility at the rate of $4 per session. The fee will include:
- 30-minute strength & agility session prior to the fundamental basketball session
- Workbook for future reference
- Reversible tank (we will need tank size)
- $20 “drop-in” fee if paying by session and not prepaying for all at once ($30 for the first drop-in to include reversible jersey)
- Payment can be made to “68’s Inside Sports”
- Parents can utilize the fitness club for $5 during these times
Private Basketball Instruction
68’s offers private, small group and team instruction with former college coaches and players. Lessons are designed for individuals or small groups. Team practices can cover basic fundamentals or whatever the coach is interested in their player learning. Call Christina at 913-526-4193 for availability.
68’s Basketball Instruction
In addition to our Monday-Thursday training slot
1 on 1 court time will be available upon request
1 lesson $50 60 minutes
5 lessons $200 60 minutes
Small Group Instruction
1 lesson (3-6 players) $25 per player 60 minutes
5 lessons $100 per player 60 minutes
Individual and Group sessions will be customized based on the athlete’s developmental focus
For details and registration on individual and small group basketball instruction call Jack Thomas (620-687-1139) or email email@example.com
Vertimax Training @68’s
From the professional NBA basketball player to the AAU level, no training equipment will do more to increase the vertical jump and first step quickness while maximizing a basketball player’s abilities to dominate the court. VertiMax will take your jumping ability, offensive and defensive mobility to the highest levels. For more information Info@68insidesports.com or call 1-913-849-5247